Want to learn HTML ?
Interested in developing web pages ?
Here is a complete guide for you. Easy to learn right from the basic to the very deep level.
If you are building your own Web pages and need HTML solutions fast, then this book is for you-whether you're new to Web site authoring or you need a quick refresher on how to create a table. Open the book and you'll discover clear, easy-to-follow instructions for more than 250 key HTML Web tasks, each presented in ten quick steps-or less. Easy-to-navigate pages, lots of screen shots, and to-the-point directions guide you through every common (and not so common) HTML challenge-and help you get more done in less time.
* Each solution is ten steps-or less-to help you get the job done fast
* Self-contained two-page spreads deliver the answers you need-without flipping pages
* A no-fluff approach focuses on helping you achieve results
* A resource packed with useful and fun ways to get the most out of HTML
* Companion Web site provides additional detailed XHTML, hexadecimal color usage, and Web site planning references, pointers to useful Web HTML references, and code samples for download
Download the free e-book and start learning HTML with us.
To download the e-book click on the link below :
password for rar file : tricks4u
For queries and troubleshooting feel free to contact.
If you find the post helpful please support us by promoting the blog.